It’s National Pancake Day and we’re taking it up a notch with PB & J protein pancakes!
• 1 scoop of Peanut Butter Whey Protein
• 3 tablespoons Almond Flour
• 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
• 2 tablespoons Stevia Baking Powder
• 3/4 cups egg whites
• 1 tablespoon Applesauce
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
• 3 teaspoons Strawberry Jelly
1. Mix together dry ingredients (whey protein, almond flour, baking soda) then mix together wet ingredients (egg whites, applesauce, vanilla extract, jelly). Combine dry and wet mixes.
2. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
3. Heat a skillet on medium heat and coat with non-stick spray.
4. Turn heat to low-medium and add pancake mixture one at a time. Let cook for 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
5. Top with strawberry jelly and enjoy!
Calories | 159
Protein | 16g
Carbs | 17g
Fat | 3g